Succeed in Ohio with an Online MBA in International Business from Tiffin University
An online MBA in International Business could be the key to career success in Ohio when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of international business, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Public Transit Systems
- Recreational Facilities
- Appraisal Firms
- International Real Estate
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
The International Business concentration centers on practical management skills that can be applied to practically any organization. The program expands on core MBA studies to help students understand advanced concepts in international trade, investment, management, marketing and finance. Students acquire job-ready skill sets and learn how businesses succeed on a global scale with advanced classes in Global Marketing and Management, Statistical Methods for Managers, Business Research Analysis, Operations Management, and Organization Analysis & Design.
When you earn an online MBA in International Business at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Ohio and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011