Get Ahead in Michigan with an Online MBA in International Business from Tiffin University
If you reside in Michigan and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in International Business, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in international business: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Public Transit Systems
- Recreational Facilities
- Appraisal Firms
- International Real Estate
A Practical Graduate Program
If you want to acquire hands-on management skills that can be applied to any organization in the global marketplace, the International Business concentration is for you. The program builds on core MBA studies to strengthen students' grasp of international trade, investment, management, marketing and finance. Students acquire job-ready skill sets and learn how businesses succeed on a global scale with advanced classes in Business Research Analysis, Organization Analysis & Design, Operations Management, Global Marketing and Management, and Statistical Methods for Managers.
With an online MBA in International Business from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Michigan and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011