Enhance Your Career Prospects in Kentucky with an Online MBA in International Business from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in International Business is central to your future success in Kentucky, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of international business, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Public Transit Systems
- Recreational Facilities
- Appraisal Firms
- International Real Estate
A Practical Graduate Program
The International Business concentration centers on practical management skills that can be applied to practically any organization. The program expands on core MBA studies to help students understand advanced concepts in international trade, investment, management, marketing and finance. Students acquire job-ready skill sets and learn how businesses succeed on a global scale with advanced classes in Global Marketing and Management, Statistical Methods for Managers, Business Research Analysis, Operations Management, and Organization Analysis & Design.
When you earn your online MBA in International Business from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011