Succeed in West Virginia with an Online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University
If your future success in West Virginia depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Human Resources, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in human resources: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Plant Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Government Agencies
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Recreational Facilities
- Self Employment
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If you're a mid-level HR professional and you want to progress to a leadership position in the field, the Human Resource Management concentration is for you. The program builds on core MBA courses with studies in talent acquisition, employer/employee relations and strategic policies. By bringing real world applications into the classroom, our graduates have practical knowledge they can use right away. Practical abilities are taught in classes including Negotiations & Conflict Resolution, Operations Management, Legal and Ethical Issues, Managerial Economics, and Business Research Analysis.
When you earn an online MBA in Human Resources at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011