Succeed in Pennsylvania with an Online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University
If you reside in Pennsylvania and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Human Resources, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in human resources, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Plant Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Government Agencies
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Recreational Facilities
- Self Employment
A Practical Graduate Program
The Human Resource Management concentration is specifically designed for mid-level HR professionals who want to progress to leadership roles in the industry. The program features advanced courses that complement core MBA studies, including talent acquisition, employer/employee relations and strategic policies. By bringing real world applications into the classroom, our graduates have practical knowledge they can use right away. Key competencies are delivered through classes in Managerial Economics, Legal and Ethical Issues, Business Research Analysis, Negotiations & Conflict Resolution, and Operations Management.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in Human Resources at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Pennsylvania and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011