Enhance Your Career Prospects in New York with an Online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University
If your future success in New York depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Human Resources, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in human resources: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Plant Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Government Agencies
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Recreational Facilities
- Self Employment
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Human Resource Management concentration is ideal for HR professionals who want to take up leadership roles in the industry. The program enhances core MBA studies with comprehensive courses in talent acquisition, employer/employee relations and strategic policies. By bringing real world applications into the classroom, our graduates have practical knowledge they can use right away. Key skills are taught in classes including Negotiations & Conflict Resolution, Operations Management, Managerial Economics, Legal and Ethical Issues, and Business Research Analysis.
With an online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in New York and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011