Succeed in Michigan with an Online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University
If you reside in Michigan and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Human Resources, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in human resources: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Plant Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Government Agencies
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Recreational Facilities
- Self Employment
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Human Resource Management concentration is specifically designed for mid-level HR professionals who want to progress to leadership roles in the industry. The program features advanced courses that complement core MBA studies, including talent acquisition, employer/employee relations and strategic policies. By bringing real world applications into the classroom, our graduates have practical knowledge they can use right away. Key competencies are delivered through classes in Managerial Economics, Legal and Ethical Issues, Business Research Analysis, Negotiations & Conflict Resolution, and Operations Management.
When you earn your online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011