Go Further with an Online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University
Take your career to new heights with Tiffin University's online MBA in Human Resources. We are an accredited, private institution that offers a hands-on and career focused — not to mention flexible and affordable — education designed for professional success. Translation? You could further your career and enhance your earning potential much sooner than you originally thought. You will be taught by faculty members with backgrounds in human resources and benefit from their insights into the history, prevailing trends and future outlook of the industry. Don't put your future on hold any longer: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Government Agencies
- Financial Institutions
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Private and Public Corporations
The Graduate Program You Need to Succeed
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree's Human Resource Management concentration delivers knowledge and skills that are key to addressing the issues and challenges facing modern HR managers. As such, the program is perfect for mid-level HR professionals who want to advance to leadership roles in the field. Students will gain an advanced understanding of talent acquisition, employer/employee relations and strategic policies through focused classes. To learn more about earning your MBA in HR from Tiffin University, please complete our online form today.
Earning an online MBA in Human Resources from Tiffin University means receiving a professionally focused, 21st-century education designed for career success — and a whole lot more. You will have knowledgeable and experienced professors, helpful online resources and valuable support services on your side, all adding up to an indispensable learning experience that can help you accomplish your professional goals. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Get the practical, affordable and industry-focused education you deserve: apply to Tiffin University today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011