Get Ahead in West Virginia with an Online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University
An online MBA in General Management could be the key to career success in West Virginia when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of general management, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Director
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Sales Director
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- HR Director
- Operations Manager
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Our MBA in General Management is a program that focuses on helping students acquire advanced abilities in communication, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Tiffin University classes are always taught by faculty with first-hand industry experience, and focus on the most pressing issues faced by managers in the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium. Real world applications are emphasized in the classroom, helping students earn a practical education they can apply to their career paths without delay.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in General Management at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in West Virginia and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- CBS Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Merrill Lynch
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Bank of America
- Microsoft Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011