Boost Your Career in South Carolina with an Online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in South Carolina and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in General Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in general management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Director
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Sales Director
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- HR Director
- Operations Manager
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
The Tiffin University MBA in General Management emphasizes the development of advanced competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Tiffin University classes are taught by faculty with industry experience -- never graduate students -- and concentrate on the most recent and relevant issues in management and the technology-driven global workplace of the 21st century. Real world applications are emphasized in the classroom, helping students earn a practical education they can apply to their career paths without delay.
When you earn an online MBA in General Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- CBS Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Merrill Lynch
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Bank of America
- Microsoft Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011