Enhance Your Career Prospects in Kentucky with an Online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in General Management is central to your future success in Kentucky, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in general management, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Director
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Sales Director
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- HR Director
- Operations Manager
A Practical Graduate Program
Our MBA in General Management is a program that focuses on helping students acquire advanced abilities in communication, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Tiffin University classes are always taught by faculty with first-hand industry experience, and focus on the most pressing issues faced by managers in the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium. Real world applications are emphasized in the classroom, helping students earn a practical education they can apply to their career paths without delay.
When you earn an online MBA in General Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- CBS Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Merrill Lynch
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Bank of America
- Microsoft Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011