Get Ahead in Indiana with an Online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in General Management is central to your future success in Indiana, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in general management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Director
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Sales Director
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
- HR Director
- Operations Manager
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Tiffin University MBA in General Management is tailored to help students build robust skill sets in communications, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Classes are taught by faculty members who share their extensive industry experience in order to enable students to fully grasp the issues managers have to deal with in the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium. Real world applications are emphasized in the classroom, helping students earn a practical education they can apply to their career paths without delay.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in General Management at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Indiana and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- CBS Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Merrill Lynch
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Bank of America
- Microsoft Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011