Get Ahead with an Online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University
Take your career to the next level with an online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University. In addition to being a private, accredited university, we're dedicated to offering a real-world education: one that is hands-on, industry-focused and affordably priced, which means you don't have to put off enriching your career or maximizing your earning potential any longer. Study from professors who have worked, or currently work, in the general management field, and learn more about the history, current state and future projections of this industry. With Tiffin University, success is within reach: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Human Resources Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Sports Management
The Graduate Program You Need to Succeed
The Tiffin University MBA in General Management is highly focused on developing competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology and problem solving. Led by industry-experienced faculty, our programs concentrate on current issues in management and the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium. If you want to learn more, or have questions about earning your MBA from Tiffin University, please complete our online form today.
Receiving an online MBA in General Management from Tiffin University means equipping yourself with an industry-relevant education that you can put to use in the real world — and much, much more. You’ll also have industry-experienced instructors, convenient online resources and ample support services in your corner, resulting in an enriching and rewarding experience that can give you a real advantage in the workplace. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Get the right education at the right time: apply to Tiffin University today!
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Tiffin Metal Products
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- American Electric Power
- Deloitte & Touche
- Ford Motor Co.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011