Boost Your Career in West Virginia with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Finance could be the key to career success in West Virginia when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of finance, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Practical Graduate Program
Taught as a concentration of core Master of Business Administration (MBA) studies, the Finance courses are tailored to prepare students for financial management career paths in practically any industry. Classes emphasize the most practical, relevant economic and business competencies and know-how, focusing on practical knowledge about the performance of stocks, bonds and commodities as well as the latest theoretical concepts pertaining to local, national and international economies. With specific classes exploring Finance Markets & Institutions, Statistical Methods for Managers, and Managerial Finance, our graduates are able to meet the demands of financial management roles either independently or as part of a corporation.
When you earn your online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011