Succeed in South Carolina with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
If your future success in South Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Finance, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in finance, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance concentration prepares students for financial management roles in virtually any kind of organization. Courses focus on the most relevant economic and business competencies. Students gain practical competencies relating to stock, bond and commodity performance, as well as advanced concepts in various types of economy. Classes include Statistical Methods for Managers, Emerging Markets Finance, Managerial Finance, and Finance Markets & Institutions.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in Finance at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in South Carolina and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011