Boost Your Career in Pennsylvania with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Finance could be the key to career success in Pennsylvania when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in finance, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Finance concentration complements core Master of Business Administration (MBA) studies in order to prepare students for financial management roles in practically any organization. As such, courses are focused on delivering relevant, practical economic and business competencies. In addition to advanced concepts in local, national and international economies, students gain practical knowledge about the performance of stocks, bonds, commodities, and other types of investments. The program prepares students to work in the field of financial management either independently or with a corporation, with classes including Finance Markets & Institutions, Statistical Methods for Managers, Managerial Finance, and Emerging Markets Finance.
When you earn an online MBA in Finance at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011