Get Ahead in North Carolina with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Finance could be the key to career success in North Carolina when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in finance: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Finance concentration complements core MBA studies in order to help students prepare for financial management roles in practically any type of organization. Finance courses emphasize essential economic and business competencies in addition to advanced theoretical concepts in local, national and international economies. Students gain practical knowledge about the performance and analysis of stocks, bonds and commodities, and graduate with the skills required to work in financial management either independently or as part of an organization. Specific classes include Emerging Markets Finance, Statistical Methods for Managers, and Managerial Finance.
With an online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011