Boost Your Career in Michigan with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
If you reside in Michigan and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Finance, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in finance: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Finance concentration complements core Master of Business Administration (MBA) studies in order to prepare students for financial management roles in practically any organization. As such, courses are focused on delivering relevant, practical economic and business competencies. In addition to advanced concepts in local, national and international economies, students gain practical knowledge about the performance of stocks, bonds, commodities, and other types of investments. The program prepares students to work in the field of financial management either independently or with a corporation, with classes including Finance Markets & Institutions, Statistical Methods for Managers, Managerial Finance, and Emerging Markets Finance.
When you earn your online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011