Boost Your Career in Kentucky with an Online MBA in Finance from Tiffin University
If you reside in Kentucky and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Finance, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in finance: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Taught as a concentration of core Master of Business Administration (MBA) studies, the Finance courses are tailored to prepare students for financial management career paths in practically any industry. Classes emphasize the most practical, relevant economic and business competencies and know-how, focusing on practical knowledge about the performance of stocks, bonds and commodities as well as the latest theoretical concepts pertaining to local, national and international economies. With specific classes exploring Finance Markets & Institutions, Statistical Methods for Managers, and Managerial Finance, our graduates are able to meet the demands of financial management roles either independently or as part of a corporation.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in Finance at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Kentucky and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011