Enhance Your Prospects in New York with an Online Master of Science at Tiffin University
If you're a New York resident looking for the right online Master of Science, we're here to help. At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. In addition, you have the opportunity to complete your studies faster at Tiffin University — including full-time and part-time schedules, and several annual enrollment dates — helping you enhance your career prospects sooner by developing the kind of skill set and credentials valued by modern employers. Choose the program you're interested in or complete the form to find out more.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Research Assistant
- Lab Manager
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Social Services Worker
- Parole Officer
- Re-entry Specialist
- Intel Analyst
- Psych Ops
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Master of Science programs are tailored for the career objectives of students, offering professionally-focused learning with a broad emphasis on practical, real-world applications. Instructors have first-hand experience in their field, and they're always happy to share their expert insight with the classroom. The result is a flexible, affordable MS program where the focus is on the job-relevant skills and industry credentials expected by employers in the field. Available concentrations include Psychology and Forensic Psychology.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. Our approach to higher education is that it should do more than just look good on a résumé — it should also have practical applications, including the most desirable and up-to-date competencies that New York employers look for. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011