Kentucky Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Science at Tiffin University
If you're a Kentucky resident thinking about taking an online Master of Science, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Research Assistant
- Lab Manager
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Social Services Worker
- Parole Officer
- Re-entry Specialist
- Intel Analyst
- Psych Ops
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Master of Science programs are tailored for the career objectives of students, offering professionally-focused learning with a broad emphasis on practical, real-world applications. Instructors have first-hand experience in their field, and they're always happy to share their expert insight with the classroom. The result is a flexible, affordable MS program where the focus is on the job-relevant skills and industry credentials expected by employers in the field. Available concentrations include Psychology and Forensic Psychology.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in Kentucky and beyond. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011