West Virginia Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
If you're a West Virginia resident thinking about taking an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice, you've come to the right place. At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. Find out how you can complete your program faster at Tiffin University — including several annual start dates and both full-time and part-time options — helping you push your career to the next level with skills, competencies and credentials employers value most. Choose the subject you're interested in or submit the form to learn more.
What We Offer
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Corrections and probation departments
- Research assistant with various agencies
- Local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems, helping them develop the skills they need to advance their careers. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs. Available MS in CJ concentrations include Crime Analysis, Criminal Behavior, and Homeland Security.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is an industry-focused institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals build the skill sets they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our approach to higher education is that it should do more than just look good on a résumé — it should also have practical applications, including the most desirable and up-to-date competencies that West Virginia employers look for. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011