North Carolina Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
If you live in North Carolina and you're looking for an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University offers a range of flexible, affordable programs that are built around specific career goals, delivered by industry-experienced instructors and feature the latest online learning tools and conveniences. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Corrections and probation departments
- Research assistant with various agencies
- Local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems, helping them develop the skills they need to advance their careers. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs. Available MS in CJ concentrations include Crime Analysis, Criminal Behavior, and Homeland Security.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We believe that higher education shouldn't just look good on a résumé — it should also have real-world applications, incorporating the most recent and relevant competencies, including those prioritized by modern employers in North Carolina and beyond. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011