Boost Your Career in Indiana with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
If you're an Indiana resident looking for the right online Master of Science in Criminal Justice, we're here to help. Tiffin University is your source for flexible, affordable programs where specific career goals are the focus, faculty members have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields, and convenient online learning tools are readily available. In addition, you have the opportunity to complete your studies faster at Tiffin University — including full-time and part-time schedules, and several annual enrollment dates — helping you enhance your career prospects sooner by developing the kind of skill set and credentials valued by modern employers. Choose the program you're interested in or complete the form to find out more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Corrections and probation departments
- Research assistant with various agencies
- Local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems, helping them develop the skills they need to advance their careers. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs. Available MS in CJ concentrations include Crime Analysis, Criminal Behavior, and Homeland Security.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by Indiana employers. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011