Move Your Career to the Next Level with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
A flexible, affordable online Master of Science in Criminal Justice at Tiffin University could be just what you need to move your career to the next level. We believe that higher education shouldn't be limited to the classroom: it should be accessible and have practical applications, helping students acquire the industry-relevant, employer-demanded skills they need to succeed. That's why our programs are tailored to include hands-on training from faculty members who are or have been working professionals in their field. Put your career goals first with a job-oriented education from Tiffin: select your area of interest or submit the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Corrections and probation departments
- Research assistant with various agencies
- Local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
The Training Your Career Deserves
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) program attracts professionals who already work in the criminal justice systems, helping them acquire the skills and credentials they need to push their careers to the next level. This program is also an excellent example of how Tiffin University combines real world applications with the traditional class-based experience. Our faculty members, who have invaluable first-hand experience in criminal justice, collaborate with students – who themselves are aspiring professionals – to create a uniquely job-oriented classroom dynamic. Available MS in CJ concentrations include Crime Analysis, Criminal Behavior, and Homeland Security.
Tiffin University, established in 1888, is an academic institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals develop the competencies demanded by modern career paths. We also help our students earn their qualifications sooner by providing several annual enrollment dates and convenient full-time and part-time scheduling options. So don't delay: learn how studying online at Tiffin University can be your next step towards tangible career success.
Our Online MS in CJ Concentrations
Justice Administration: This concentration is tailored to help students gain critical competencies in statistical applications, HR management and other issues in the justice administration field. Faculty members have real world experience and deliver classes that emphasize practical applications. Topics explored include law and management practices, research and analysis, legal and ethical issues, and administrative theory.
Crime Analysis: As computer applications, statistical analysis and criminal intelligence become increasingly important aspects of the criminal justice system, there is a growing demand for graduates with relevant, tech-savvy skill sets. That's why we've tailored our Crime Analysis concentration to provide practical, career-focused training, with courses including Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, and Criminal Intelligence.
Criminal Behavior: Our Criminal Behavior concentration examines the relationship between criminal justice and psychology, empowering students to gain job-ready competencies in psychopathology, crisis intervention and other areas desired by criminal justice employers. Specific classes include Mental Health Law, Criminogenic Psychopathology, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice.
Homeland Security: If you're looking to establish or advance a career in nationwide security, the Homeland Security concentration is right for you. With courses including Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence, and Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, students are able to develop hands-on skills in criminal justice and counter-terrorism — and have the opportunity to examine legal and ethical issues, and learn about critical infrastructure protection and natural disaster response procedures.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011