West Virginia Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Humanities at Tiffin University
If you live in West Virginia and you're looking for an online Master of Humanities to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. Find out how you can complete your program faster at Tiffin University — including several annual start dates and both full-time and part-time options — helping you push your career to the next level with skills, competencies and credentials employers value most. Choose the subject you're interested in or submit the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Teaching Communication, Creative Writing or English at the two-year college, or continuing on to a Ph.D. program
- Video Editor
- Broadcast Assistant
- Public Relations Consultant
Achieve Real Results
The Master of Humanities program at Tiffin University is the study of the arts (including visual art and music), philosophy, literature, language, classics, religion, and sometimes subjects such as communications and cultural anthropology. Our Humanities courses appeal to students who are curious about the human condition and what it means to be human – but also want to acquire skills that are applicable in arts career paths – and our instructors emphasize subjects that deal with the big questions about the way we engage our world as citizens. Available Master of Humanities concentrations include Arts and Visual Media, English, Communication, Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in West Virginia and beyond. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011