Pennsylvania Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Humanities at Tiffin University
Are you a Pennsylvania resident searching for the right online Master of Humanities? Tiffin University is your source for flexible, affordable programs where specific career goals are the focus, faculty members have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields, and convenient online learning tools are readily available. We also give our students a range of annual start dates and study schedules, which means studying at Tiffin University is a great way to acquire job-ready skills sooner and move your career to the next level. Choose your subject of interest or submit our form to find out more about our online programs.
What We Offer
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Teaching Communication, Creative Writing or English at the two-year college, or continuing on to a Ph.D. program
- Video Editor
- Broadcast Assistant
- Public Relations Consultant
Achieve Real Results
The Master of Humanities program at Tiffin University is the study of the arts (including visual art and music), philosophy, literature, language, classics, religion, and sometimes subjects such as communications and cultural anthropology. Our Humanities courses appeal to students who are curious about the human condition and what it means to be human – but also want to acquire skills that are applicable in arts career paths – and our instructors emphasize subjects that deal with the big questions about the way we engage our world as citizens. Available Master of Humanities concentrations include Arts and Visual Media, English, Communication, Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. Our approach to higher education is that it should do more than just look good on a résumé — it should also have practical applications, including the most desirable and up-to-date competencies that Pennsylvania employers look for. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011