Enhance Your Prospects in Ohio with an Online Master of Humanities at Tiffin University
If you live in Ohio and you're looking for an online Master of Humanities to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University offers a range of flexible, affordable programs that are built around specific career goals, delivered by industry-experienced instructors and feature the latest online learning tools and conveniences. In addition, you have the opportunity to complete your studies faster at Tiffin University — including full-time and part-time schedules, and several annual enrollment dates — helping you enhance your career prospects sooner by developing the kind of skill set and credentials valued by modern employers. Choose the program you're interested in or complete the form to find out more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Teaching Communication, Creative Writing or English at the two-year college, or continuing on to a Ph.D. program
- Video Editor
- Broadcast Assistant
- Public Relations Consultant
Achieve Real Results
The Master of Humanities program at Tiffin University is the study of the arts (including visual art and music), philosophy, literature, language, classics, religion, and sometimes subjects such as communications and cultural anthropology. Our Humanities courses appeal to students who are curious about the human condition and what it means to be human – but also want to acquire skills that are applicable in arts career paths – and our instructors emphasize subjects that deal with the big questions about the way we engage our world as citizens. Available Master of Humanities concentrations include Arts and Visual Media, English, Communication, Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by Ohio employers. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011