Boost Your Career in Florida with an Online Master of Humanities at Tiffin University
Are you a Florida resident searching for the right online Master of Humanities? At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Teaching Communication, Creative Writing or English at the two-year college, or continuing on to a Ph.D. program
- Video Editor
- Broadcast Assistant
- Public Relations Consultant
Achieve Real Results
The Master of Humanities program at Tiffin University is the study of the arts (including visual art and music), philosophy, literature, language, classics, religion, and sometimes subjects such as communications and cultural anthropology. Our Humanities courses appeal to students who are curious about the human condition and what it means to be human – but also want to acquire skills that are applicable in arts career paths – and our instructors emphasize subjects that deal with the big questions about the way we engage our world as citizens. Available Master of Humanities concentrations include Arts and Visual Media, English, Communication, Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Since 1888, Tiffin University has been an institution with a real difference: our instructors are established professionals in their fields, and they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for lasting career success. We believe that higher education shouldn't just look good on a résumé — it should also have real-world applications, incorporating the most recent and relevant competencies, including those prioritized by modern employers in Florida and beyond. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011