Enhance Your Prospects in South Carolina with an Online Master of Education at Tiffin University
If you're a South Carolina resident looking for the right online Master of Education, we're here to help. At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. We also give our students a range of annual start dates and study schedules, which means studying at Tiffin University is a great way to acquire job-ready skills sooner and move your career to the next level. Choose your subject of interest or submit our form to find out more about our online programs.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Student Affairs
- Dean of Students
- Athletic Director
- Director of Enrollment Services
- Director of Recruitment
- Adjunct or Part-Time Faculty
- Education Technology Specialist
Achieve Real Results
Our Master of Education degree program is designed to prepare students for real-world professional success in the education sector. You'll be able to acquire a comprehensive skill set relating to a wide range of educational practices and principles, from curricula development to academic administration, classroom instruction and campus security. Available MEd concentrations include Educational Technology Management and Higher Education Administration.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in South Carolina and beyond. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011