Move Your Pennsylvania Career to the Next Level with an Online Master of Education at Tiffin University
If you're a Pennsylvania resident thinking about taking an online Master of Education, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University is your source for flexible, affordable programs where specific career goals are the focus, faculty members have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields, and convenient online learning tools are readily available. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
What We Offer
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Student Affairs
- Dean of Students
- Athletic Director
- Director of Enrollment Services
- Director of Recruitment
- Adjunct or Part-Time Faculty
- Education Technology Specialist
Achieve Real Results
Our Master of Education degree program is designed to prepare students for real-world professional success in the education sector. You'll be able to acquire a comprehensive skill set relating to a wide range of educational practices and principles, from curricula development to academic administration, classroom instruction and campus security. Available MEd concentrations include Educational Technology Management and Higher Education Administration.
Since 1888, Tiffin University has been an institution with a real difference: our instructors are established professionals in their fields, and they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for lasting career success. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by Pennsylvania employers. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011