Achieve More with an Online Master of Education at Tiffin University
If you're ready to move your career ahead, it's time to learn more about a convenient, affordable online Master of Education at Tiffin University. Our approach to higher education is that it shouldn't only exist in the classroom: it should be applicable to real-world situations, relevant to career paths and focused on the kind of attributes valued by modern employers. That's why we provide hands-on training and knowledgeable faculty members who are established professionals in their field. So if you think your career could be enhanced by an industry-oriented education, it's time to find out more about Tiffin University's online courses: simply select your area of interest or fill out our form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Student Affairs
- Dean of Students
- Athletic Director
- Director of Enrollment Services
- Director of Recruitment
- Adjunct or Part-Time Faculty
- Education Technology Specialist
The Training Your Career Deserves
Our Master of Education degree program helps students lay the groundwork for real development in education sector career paths. You'll have the opportunity to acquire a versatile, comprehensive skill set pertaining to the latest educational practices and principles, including curricula development, academic administration, classroom instruction, campus security and more. Available MEd concentrations include Educational Technology Management and Higher Education Administration.
Since 1888, Tiffin University's instructors – who are established professionals in their own right – have helped aspiring professionals develop the skills and competencies they need to excel in their chosen career paths. We also help our students earn their qualifications sooner by providing several annual enrollment dates and convenient full-time and part-time scheduling options. So don't delay: find out how an online program at Tiffin University could be your first step towards real success.
Our Online MEd Programs
MEd in Higher Education Administration: If you're looking to succeed in a non-academic higher education career path, this MEd concentration could be right for you. With specialized classes including Assessment and Student Learning, Student Enrollment and Retention and Technology for Educators, students are able to develop an in-depth understanding of the purpose and functions of various college and university departments. This is an online program, with flexible start dates and scheduling that is ideal for students already progressing in an education administration career path.
MEd in Education Technology Management: The planning, management and integration of technology into educational settings is a rapidly growing area — and with our Educational Technology Management MEd concentration, you can equip yourself for long-term success. Classes focus not only on the application of technology to enhance and accelerate learning, but also on how to lead change and use digital media to transform education at all levels. You will also explore how to find employment in schools, colleges and other educational organizations where there are opportunities to implement technology.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011