West Virginia Students Achieve More with an Online Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University
If you live in West Virginia and you're looking for an online Master of Business Administration to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Public Transit Systems
- Recreational Facilities
- Real Estate Brokers
Achieve Real Results
The Tiffin University Master of Business Administration (MBA) is highly focused on developing competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Our hands-on program explores functional areas of business such as accounting, statistics, marketing, finance, and economics, helping students acquire the business skills and know-how they need to succeed. In addition, our MBA is taught by experienced professors who also practice in their fields, which means Tiffin graduates have been exposed to different teaching styles, enhancing their executive versatility and preparing them for a multitude of career paths in the business world.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. Our approach to higher education is that it should do more than just look good on a résumé — it should also have practical applications, including the most desirable and up-to-date competencies that West Virginia employers look for. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011