Enhance Your Prospects in Indiana with an Online Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University
Are you an Indiana resident searching for the right online Master of Business Administration? Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. In addition, you have the opportunity to complete your studies faster at Tiffin University — including full-time and part-time schedules, and several annual enrollment dates — helping you enhance your career prospects sooner by developing the kind of skill set and credentials valued by modern employers. Choose the program you're interested in or complete the form to find out more.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Public Transit Systems
- Recreational Facilities
- Real Estate Brokers
Achieve Real Results
The Tiffin University Master of Business Administration (MBA) is highly focused on developing competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Our hands-on program explores functional areas of business such as accounting, statistics, marketing, finance, and economics, helping students acquire the business skills and know-how they need to succeed. In addition, our MBA is taught by experienced professors who also practice in their fields, which means Tiffin graduates have been exposed to different teaching styles, enhancing their executive versatility and preparing them for a multitude of career paths in the business world.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is an industry-focused institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals build the skill sets they need to succeed in their chosen field. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by Indiana employers. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011