More details about Tiffin’s Online Master's of Criminal Justice!
Building on more than 100 years of tradition, Tiffin University is committed to providing students with a learning experience that supports their success in the working world.
With satellite campuses across the State of Ohio, Tiffin is the right place to achieve your educational goals online no matter where you’re located across the country.
Pursue your passion; complete your Online Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University today!
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Online Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Online Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
At Tiffin University, we want our students to succeed so we continue our long standing history of providing students with the tools critical to their success.
Your needs comes first at Tiffin University.
Indiana students can learn more about Tiffin University, and our Online Master's of Criminal Justice program, by filling out an online inquiry form today.