Earn Your Master of Business Administration in West Virginia
Tiffin University’s Master of Business Administration offers students everything they need to get ahead in life. Students from all around the globe choose to pursue their studies at Tiffin’s West Virginia campuses. At Tiffin, our flexible and practical approach to real-life education allows you to finish your Master of Business Administration while achieving personal and professional goals. This is because we offer the options of completing your degree either online or on campus.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University in West Virginia
Founded in 1888, Tiffin University has 100 years of experience offering top-notch education programs in an ideal learning environment. Our 110-acre campus, situated in Tiffin, West Virginia, offers facilities such as the Graduate Student Services and the Career Development Offices, which offer students the advice and support they need to succeed. Want to get started on the pursuit of a Master of Business Administration beyond your state of West Virginia? Contact Tiffin University today.
Go after the lucrative career you want by pursuing your studies at Tiffin University. Dedicated to the success of our students, our faculty provide professional insight via learning-centered programs, such as our Master of Business Administration program in West Virginia. To find out more about enrolling in our Master of Business Administration as a West Virginia student, call Tiffin University today or complete an inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011