Master of Business Administration in South Carolina: Make it Real at Tiffin University
A Master of Business Administration from Tiffin University can offer you everything you are looking for in a Master of Business Administration. Students from around the world and from as close as South Carolina choose to study at our South Carolina campus. We offer flexible schedules and accelerated learning, so students can balance their professional and personal lives with the pursuit of their education. This is because we offer the options of completing your degree either online or on campus. As a student from South Carolina you can learn more about the Tiffin University campus, and the steps required to earn your Master of Business Administration by simply completing our online form for more information.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Master of Business Administration offered by Tiffin University
Established in 1888, Tiffin University strives to cultivate a campus environment rich in character and diversity that caters to the personal success of our students. Found in the Tiffin, South Carolina area, our 110-acre campus continues to offer distinctive features like the Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, both designed to support students throughout their academic journeys. Expand your horizons from South Carolina and start earning a Master of Business Administration with us! Contact Tiffin today.
Pursue the career you’ve always wanted by studying at Tiffin University. Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our Master of Business Administration program in South Carolina. If you reside in South Carolina but want more information about our Master of Business Administration in South Carolina, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011