Your Master of Business Administration in Michigan
By studying Tiffin’s Master of Business Administration, students are given all of the tools they need to move forward in life. Students from around the world and from as close as Michigan choose to study at our Michigan campus. We offer flexible schedules and accelerated learning, so students can balance their professional and personal lives with the pursuit of their education. Here, you’ll have the chance to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s or degree completion program on campus, or online. At Tiffin University, you can continue to honor your personal commitments while studying. As a student from Michigan, you can study Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University; contact us for more information.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University in Michigan
Established in 1888, Tiffin University strives to cultivate a campus environment rich in character and diversity that caters to the personal success of our students. Our 110-acre campus, situated in Tiffin, Michigan, offers facilities such as the Graduate Student Services and the Career Development Offices, which offer students the advice and support they need to succeed. Ready to begin studying Master of Business Administration outside of Michigan? Contact Tiffin University now.
By studying at Tiffin University, you can get started on your dream career path. Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our Master of Business Administration program in Michigan. If you live in Michigan and want more information about our Master of Business Administration in Michigan, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011