Tiffin’s Masters of Business Administration
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your Masters of Business Administration in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. Even with a busy full-time job, you can successfully earn your Masters of Business Administration with the flexible program options offered at Tiffin University. If you have already completed your bachelor's degree, Tiffin University may be a convenient, cost-effective option for you. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University’s primary campus is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a stunning 110-acre campus. We offer studies through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. We provide several study options depending on your program type, including full-time and part-time options, the ability to complete your degree in a shorter amount of time and the option of different start dates. Additionally, you may be able to earn your Campus online. Tiffin University is the perfect solution for non-traditional students who want to further their education.
The Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) from Tiffin University is an exciting and dynamic program that offers a practical education students can put to work in the field. Led by faculty members with firsthand experience in the criminal justice field, the MSCJ degree program promotes a collaborative learning environment, fostering debate, insights and innovation. Students are motivated to take charge of their future and make a difference in the real world through a variety of career options.
Areas of concentration for the Masters of Business Administration include:
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
- Crime Analysis
- Criminal Behavior
Graduates can work in a variety of clinical or research settings, such as:
- City police divisions
- Immigrant and naturalization services
- Juvenile group homes
- Domestic violence agencies
- And more
Pursue your bachelor’s or master’s degree on the primary campus, or earn your program completion degree at one of several satellite campus locations across Ohio. We are in Toledo, Fremont, Cleveland, Elyria, Brunswick, Columbus and Cincinnati. Complete our online inquiry form to learn more about getting your Campus today.
Tiffin University can help you prepare a solid foundation on which to build your personal career success with flexible programs available online or on campus. Take charge of your future. Contact us today for more details about our Masters of Business Administration . Simply fill out our online inquiry form.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011