Your Master of Business Administration from Tiffin University
Are you thinking about earning your Master of Business Administration in Ohio, but are unsure about how studying will fit into your busy schedule? At Tiffin University, we offer flexible, cost effective options to individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor’s, program completion or master’s degree in their chosen area of study. If you have already completed your bachelor's degree, Tiffin University may be a convenient, cost-effective option for you. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
The main campus is located in Tiffin, Ohio on a picturesque 110-acre campus. Programs are offered through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. The Master of Business Administration program we provide is available on a full-time basis and has a Fall start date. The Master of Business Administration is also available to be studied online. Tiffin University is the ideal solution for busy adults looking for a program that work with their schedule.
Our Master of Business Administration is focused on preparing students for employment in the field or for entry into graduate-level programs. Students will obtain a practical, relevant education taught by accomplished faculty members with firsthand industry experience. Students are required to complete an internship, which will help equip them with real-world skills and know-how and give them a competitive edge in the job market. For those who have already acquired two years or more of prior college credit, this degree can be completed in as little as two years, or even 18 months via our online program. Students can pursue majors in:
- Homeland Security and Terrorism
- Law Enforcement
- Justice Administration
Graduates of our Master of Business Administration can go on to work as:
- Homeland Security and Terrorism: Professionals in state and federal homeland security offices, state and local offices of emergency management, and the military
- Law Enforcement: Police program administrators, prosecutor's office investigators, undercover narcotics officers
- Corrections: Jail/prison inspectors, probation officers, criminal justice planners
- Justice Administration: Security specialists, substance abuse workers, domestic violence shelter counselors
- And much more
Attend class at one of our many satellite campus locations. Simply fill out the inquiry form to learn more about completing your Master of Business Administration today.
Get started on a brighter career by pursuing your Master of Business Administration at Tiffin University. Prepare to succeed at Tiffin University. Talk to us about the Master of Business Administration , now. Simply fill out our online inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011