Your MBA in Sports Management in Texas
Get everything you need from a Sports Management program with our MBA in Sports Management degree from Tiffin University. Students from around the world choose to study at our Texas campus. We offer flexible schedules and accelerated learning, so students can balance their professional and personal lives with the pursuit of their education. This is because we offer the options of completing your degree either online or on campus. We welcome Texas students to study MBA in Sports Management at Tiffin University; call now for more information.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
MBA in Sports Management offered by Tiffin University
Tiffin University was founded in 1888, spending over 100 years creating the ideal campus and learning environment for our students. Our 110-acre campus is located in Tiffin, Texas, offering educational facilities like the Graduate Student Services Office and the Career Development Office both of which provide students with advice and guidance necessary for success. Ready to pursue a MBA in Sports Management beyond your state of Texas? Contact Tiffin University today.
By studying at Tiffin University, you can get started on your dream career path. Dedicated to the success of our students, our faculty provide professional insight via learning-centered programs, such as our MBA in Sports Management program in Texas. If you live in Texas and want more information about our MBA in Sports Management in Texas, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011