MBA in Marketing from Tiffin University
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your MBA in Marketing in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. At Tiffin University, we offer flexible, cost effective options to individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor’s, program completion or master’s degree in their chosen area of study. We cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education by offering programs like the MBA in Marketing in numerous campuses as well as online. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area and our 110-acre campus provides an ideal setting to obtain higher learning. We offer studies through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. The MBA in Marketing program we provide is available on a full-time basis and has a Fall start date. Classes are conveniently available at any one of our campus locations or online. Tiffin University is the ideal solution for busy adults looking for a program that work with their schedule.
Our MBA in Marketing is focused on preparing students for employment in the field or for entry into graduate-level programs. Students will obtain a practical, relevant education taught by accomplished faculty members with firsthand industry experience. Students are required to complete an internship, which will help equip them with real-world skills and know-how and give them a competitive edge in the job market. For those who have already acquired two years or more of prior college credit, this degree can be completed in as little as two years, or even 18 months via our online program. Students can pursue majors in:
- Homeland Security and Terrorism
- Law Enforcement
- Justice Administration
Graduates of our MBA in Marketing can go on to work as:
- Homeland Security and Terrorism: Professionals in state and federal homeland security offices, state and local offices of emergency management, and the military
- Law Enforcement: Police program administrators, prosecutor's office investigators, undercover narcotics officers
- Corrections: Jail/prison inspectors, probation officers, criminal justice planners
- Justice Administration: Security specialists, substance abuse workers, domestic violence shelter counselors
- And much more
Pursue your bachelor’s or master’s degree on the primary campus, or earn your program completion degree at one of several satellite campus locations across Ohio. Complete our online inquiry form to learn more about getting your Campus today.
Tiffin University is the flexible choice for mature, working students looking to pursue their MBA in Marketing while working. Let us help you get started. Contact us to learn more about our Campus. Simply complete and submit our inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011