The MBA in Healthcare Administration from Tiffin University
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your MBA in Healthcare Administration in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. Even with a busy full-time job, you can successfully earn your MBA in Healthcare Administration with the flexible program options offered at Tiffin University. We cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education by offering programs like the MBA in Healthcare Administration in numerous campuses as well as online. Contact us today for more details on the MBA in Healthcare Administration and getting the results you want.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University’s main campus is situated in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a gorgeous 110-acre campus. Home to three academic schools: the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences, our private university provides opportunities that last a lifetime. We provide several study options depending on your program type, including full-time and part-time options, the ability to complete your degree in a shorter amount of time and the option of different start dates. You can also pursue your MBA in Healthcare Administration online. Tiffin University is the ideal option for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their schedule.
The Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) from Tiffin University is an exciting and dynamic program that offers a practical education students can put to work in the field. Led by faculty members with firsthand experience in the criminal justice field, the MS in CJ degree program promotes a collaborative learning environment, fostering debate, insights and innovation. Students are motivated to take charge of their future and make a difference in the real world through a variety of career options.
Areas of concentration for the MBA in Healthcare Administration include:
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
- Crime Analysis
- Criminal Behavior
Graduates can work in a variety of clinical or research settings, such as:
- City police divisions
- Immigrant and naturalization services
- Juvenile group homes
- Domestic violence agencies
- And more
Attend class at one of our many satellite campus locations. Satellite campuses are located in Toledo, Fremont, Cleveland, Elyria, Brunswick, Columbus and Cincinnati. Submit our inquiry form to learn more about earning your MBA in Healthcare Administration today.
Tiffin University can help you prepare a solid foundation on which to build your personal career success with flexible programs available online or on campus. Take charge of your future. Contact us today for more details about our MBA in Healthcare Administration . Simply complete and submit our inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011