The MBA Degree in West Virginia from Tiffin University
By studying Tiffin’s MBA Degree, students are given all of the tools they need to move forward in life. Students from around the globe choose our West Virginia campus to pursue their studies. At Tiffin, our flexible and practical approach to real-life education allows you to finish your MBA Degree while achieving personal and professional goals. This is because we offer the options of completing your degree either online or on campus. At Tiffin University, you can continue to honor your personal commitments while studying.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
MBA Degree at Tiffin University in West Virginia
Founded in 1888, Tiffin University has 100 years of experience offering top-notch education programs in an ideal learning environment. Located in Tiffin, West Virginia, our campus spans 110 acres and offers useful facilities such as the Graduate Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, each providing students with the support they need to pursue their goals. Ready to begin studying MBA Degree outside of West Virginia? Contact Tiffin University now.
Pursue the career you’ve always wanted by studying at Tiffin University. Our faculty is dedicated to providing programs that are learning-centered and offer professional insight, such as our MBA Degree program in West Virginia. To find out more about enrolling in our MBA Degree as a West Virginia student, call Tiffin University today or complete an inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011