The MBA Degree in Indiana from Tiffin University
Tiffin University’s MBA Degree offers students everything they need to get ahead in life. Students from around the globe and from as close as Indiana choose to pursue their studies on our Indiana campus. Offering flexible courses, we want our students to be able to balance their personal lives with their pursuit of professional success. As such, you have the option of completing your degree either online or at one of Tiffin’s scenic campuses.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
MBA Degree offered by Tiffin University
Founded in 1888, Tiffin University has spent more than 100 years cultivating the ideal learning environment for our students in a supportive setting. Our 110-acre campus is located in Tiffin, Indiana, offering educational facilities like the Graduate Student Services Office and the Career Development Office both of which provide students with advice and guidance necessary for success. Want to get started on the pursuit of a MBA Degree beyond your state of Indiana? Contact Tiffin University today.
Go after the lucrative career you want by pursuing your studies at Tiffin University. Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our MBA Degree program in Indiana. If you live in Indiana and want more information about our MBA Degree in Indiana, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011