The Criminal Justice Master's program in Indiana from Tiffin University
Get everything you need from a Criminal Justice Master's program with our Criminal Justice Master's program degree from Tiffin University. Students from around the world and from as close as Indiana choose to study at our Indiana campus. At Tiffin, our flexible and practical approach to real-life education allows you to finish your Criminal Justice Master's program while achieving personal and professional goals. So, you can complete your degree online or at one of our satellite campuses. At Tiffin, we make it easy for students to balance their classes and personal commitments in order to achieve real world success. As a student from Indiana, you can obtain your Criminal Justice Master's program at Tiffin University; for more information, fill out an online information form.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Criminal Justice Master's program offered by Tiffin University
Founded in 1888, Tiffin University has spent more than 100 years cultivating the ideal learning environment for our students in a supportive setting. Our 110-acre campus, situated in Tiffin, Indiana, offers facilities such as the Graduate Student Services and the Career Development Offices, which offer students the advice and support they need to succeed. Want to get started on the pursuit of a Criminal Justice Master's program beyond your state of Indiana? Contact Tiffin University today.
Studying at Tiffin University allows you to pursue the career of your dreams at your own pace. Dedicated and committed, our faculty provide learning-centered programs which offer professional insight; for example, our Criminal Justice Master's program program in Indiana. To find out more about enrolling in our Criminal Justice Master's program as a Indiana student, call Tiffin University today or complete an inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011