Criminal Justice Master's Degree from Tiffin University
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your Criminal Justice Master's Degree in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. Tiffin University provides options that allow you to finish your Campus sooner than if you enrolled in a traditional program. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue three different degree types: bachelor’s, master’s, and program completion. Additionally, you can choose to study on campus or online, whichever works best with your busy schedule. To learn more about earning your Criminal Justice Master's Degree , simply complete our online form now.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University’s main campus is situated in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a gorgeous 110-acre campus. We offer studies through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. We provide several study options depending on your program type, including full-time and part-time options, the ability to complete your degree in a shorter amount of time and the option of different start dates. Classes are conveniently available at any one of our campus locations or online. Tiffin University is the right choice for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their lifestyle.
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Criminal Justice Master's Degree at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Criminal Justice Master's Degree graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
You may pursue your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on our primary campus, or earn your program completion degree at one of our satellite campus locations across Ohio. We are in Toledo, Fremont, Cleveland, Elyria, Brunswick, Columbus and Cincinnati. Simply fill out the inquiry form to learn more about completing your Criminal Justice Master's Degree today.
Tiffin University is the flexible choice for mature, working students looking to pursue their Criminal Justice Master's Degree while working. Your brilliant career future begins today. Contact us today for more details about our Criminal Justice Master's Degree . Simply submit our online form or give us a call.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011