The main campus is located in Tiffin, Ohio on a picturesque 110-acre campus.
Home to three academic schools: the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences, our private university provides opportunities that last a lifetime.
We provide several study options depending on your program type, including full-time and part-time options, the ability to complete your degree in a shorter amount of time and the option of different start dates.
The Criminal Justice Master's program is also available to be studied online.
Tiffin University is the ideal option for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their schedule.
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Criminal Justice Master's program at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Criminal Justice Master's program graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Submit our inquiry form to learn more about earning your Criminal Justice Master's program today.