Degree of Business Administration from Tiffin University
You can still earn your Campus in Ohio even if you are a working professional with other obligations. At Tiffin University, we offer flexible, cost effective options to individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor’s, program completion or master’s degree in their chosen area of study. We cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education by offering programs like the Degree of Business Administration in numerous campuses as well as online. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
The main campus is located in Tiffin, Ohio on a picturesque 110-acre campus. Programs are offered through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. You can complete your flexible Business Administration program in less than two years. Additionally, you may be able to earn your Campus online. Tiffin University is the ideal solution for busy adults looking for a program that work with their schedule.
The Master of Humanities program at Tiffin University is the study of the arts (including visual art & music), philosophy, literature, language, classics, religion, and sometimes subjects such as communications and cultural anthropology. Humanities courses appeal to students who are curious about the human condition and what it means to be human. Subjects that deal with the big questions about the way we engage our world as citizens (Why are we here? What is art? What is beauty? Is there one truth? What makes us human?) are central to the Humanities.
The Master of Humanities program is a general course.
With available concentrations in:
- Arts and Visual Media
- Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Federal, State and Local Agencies, such as The Smithsonian Institution, The Library of Congress
- Park Service, Museums, Libraries, and Historical Sites
- Human Services Agencies, Advocacy Groups, and Non-Profit Organizations
- The Arts (Artist, Museum Docent, Musician, Composer, Photojournalist, Painter)
- Political Campaigns and Fund Raising
- Law Firms
Complete our online inquiry form to learn more about getting your Campus today.
Tiffin University is the flexible choice for mature, working students looking to pursue their Degree of Business Administration while working. Take charge of your future. Contact us to learn more about our Campus. Just fill out our online inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011