Earn Your Business Administration in Ohio
Get everything you need from a Business Administration program with our Business Administration degree from Tiffin University. Students from around the world choose to study at our Ohio campus. With flexible schedules and accelerated learning, Tiffin students can balance the pursuit of their educational goals with their professional and personal obligations. This is because we offer the options of completing your degree either online or on campus. At Tiffin University, you can continue to honor your personal commitments while studying.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Business Administration at Tiffin University in Ohio
Tiffin University was founded in 1888, spending over 100 years creating the ideal campus and learning environment for our students. Located in Tiffin, Ohio, our campus spans 110 acres and offers useful facilities such as the Graduate Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, each providing students with the support they need to pursue their goals. Ready to begin studying Business Administration outside of Ohio? Contact Tiffin University now.
Go after the lucrative career you want by pursuing your studies at Tiffin University. Dedicated to the success of our students, our faculty provide professional insight via learning-centered programs, such as our Business Administration program in Ohio. If you live in Ohio and want more information about our Business Administration in Ohio, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011