Business Administration Degree in South Carolina: Make it Real at Tiffin University
By studying Tiffin’s Business Administration Degree, students are given all of the tools they need to move forward in life. All around the globe and from as close as South Carolina, students choose to pursue their studies at Tiffin’s South Carolina campuses. With flexible schedules and accelerated learning, Tiffin students can balance the pursuit of their educational goals with their professional and personal obligations. So, you can complete your degree online or at one of our satellite campuses. At Tiffin University, we want you to be able to pursue your education without compromising your other commitments. As a student from South Carolina, you can obtain your Business Administration Degree at Tiffin University; for more information, fill out an online information form.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Business Administration Degree offered by Tiffin University
Established in 1888, Tiffin University strives to cultivate a campus environment rich in character and diversity that caters to the personal success of our students. Located in Tiffin, South Carolina, our campus spans 110 acres and offers useful facilities such as the Graduate Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, each providing students with the support they need to pursue their goals. Want to get started on the pursuit of a Business Administration Degree beyond your state of South Carolina? Contact Tiffin University today.
Studying at Tiffin University allows you to pursue the career of your dreams at your own pace. Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our Business Administration Degree program in South Carolina. If you reside in South Carolina but want more information about our Business Administration Degree in South Carolina, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011